With a SureFlap Microchip Pet Door For Glass, there’s no collar or tag to get lost or snagged. It works with your pet’s existing microchip!
More features of this microchip pet door
- Can be programmed to recognise up to 32 microchips
- Also compatible with the RFID collar tag (one tag included)
- Battery powered (4x C batteries, not included)
- 4-way manual lock
- Curfew mode allows you to specify automatic locking/unlocking times
- Elegant and modern design
- Instruction manual included
- 2-year warranty
This unit requires four C batteries (alkaline preferred), which will last up to 12 months. A low-battery indicator will flash when batteries need to be replaced. You should not use rechargeable batteries.
This unit requires that your cat or dog have a working microchip under the skin on the back of its neck. Some models of microchip have been vulnerable to failure, and some older chips can migrate within your pet’s body. We recommend checking that your pet’s chip works well and is properly positioned.